The Business Coalition is a volunteer organization made up of business organizations throughout the province and was created to represent the business community in the Strategic Partnership. The St. John’s Board of Trade and the Newfoundland and Labrador Employer’s Council were founding members of the Business Coalition. The Coalitions membership is now comprised of eleven associations representing businesses across the province.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Employers Council (NLEC)
- St. John’s Board of Trade (BOT)
- Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters (CME)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Technology Industries (NATI)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Chamber of Mineral Resources (NLCMR)
- Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador (HNL)
- Newfoundland Environmental Industries Association (NEIA)
- Merit Contractors of NL (MERIT)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Association (NLCA)
- Canadian Restaurant and Food Services Association (CRFA)
The Business Coalition represents business in the province and works together to complement and support the work of its member associations on matters of strategic importance to business in Newfoundland and Labrador.